Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Happy Valentine's Day!  In honor of the most romantic day of the year, I have put together a few of my favorite romantic wedding day ideas.  From apparel to decor, your wedding day is the perfect opportunity to add a touch of feminine romance, regardless of your style.



LACE

I adore lace!  It makes for some of the most gorgeous wedding dresses you'll ever see and adds an elegant feel to wedding day decor.

This gorgeous dress from Allure Bridals pairs just the right amount of lace with a beautiful sweetheart neckline and ballgown skirt.  The scalloped lace at the bottom really puts it over the top for me.


I love when a bride wants to add lace to her wedding day in a big way!  Lace is a traditional and beautiful element that can really dress up your wedding decor.



PINK

Pink isn't just for little girls rooms anymore!  There are so many shades of pink and countless ways to use it.  From soft blush to vibrant hot pink, there's a pink for every personality!


Colored wedding dresses are becoming more and more popular with today's brides.  I personally wore a champagne dress, but if I could do it again, I think I would go with something like this.  What's more romantic than a blush wedding dress covered in ruffles?  The little girl inside of me is dying to play dress up in this beautiful creation by Watters.



From linens to flowers to the cake, there are so many ways to incorporate pink into your wedding day.


What's your favorite romantic wedding day trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment